Great Fermentations on November 17th
There are still seats available at our Stout Bout Homebrew Competition at Great Fermentations next week. You can submit your entry using the form below. Cheers!
• All entries need to fall within Category 13 – Stout Ale BJCP Guidelines for style.
• The first 15 people to register their brews using the Homebrew Competition Form are guaranteed a seat in the competition.
• 2 bombers of homebrew are required per entry. 1 bomber goes towards the tasting, and one is set aside for “the pot.” You can also enter four 12oz bottles, but 2 will go to the pot.
• We’ll label your entry at the start of the tasting (I’ll have plenty of sheets available when we start), but please make sure your brew is refrigerated.
• This tasting is blind, and each person who enters also gets to taste/judge each entry. The winner at the end of the tasting gets to take home the pot plus prizes!
What makes this event unique is that each participant is also a judge! All beers will be served randomly, and rated on a scale of 1-10. The entry with the highest average score receives a gift card to Great Fermentations, a special blog post on BIMP, and takes home one of every homebrew entered.
Erik Howell – Oatmeal Stout
Jenn Myers – S’more Sweet Stout
Hunter White – Udder Cream Russian Imperial Stout
Richard Meyer – Substitution Dry Stout
Mike Catlin – Breakfast Stout Russian Imperial Stout
Doug Dixon – American ExPat Grab Bag American Stout
Justin Kloer – Brown Sugar Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Beer Name’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Beer Style’ type=’select’ required=’1′ options=’13A. Dry Stout,13B. Sweet Stout,13C. Oatmeal Stout,13D. Foreign Export Stout,13E. American Stout,13F. Russian Imperial Stout’/][/contact-form]