Entries for Upland Brewing’s UpCup Homebrew Competition are due May 12th. Your brews will be judged in accordance with BJCP Style Guidelines by certified beer judges. The winner receives a trophy and also gets to brew their winning recipe with Upland’s head brewer Caleb Staton. This batch will then be served in Bloomington brew pub and Indy’s Upland Tasting Room locations. The winner’s entry will also be entered into the Great American Beer Fest Pro-Am Competition and US Beer Tasting Championship for additional Only one entry will be accepted per brewer.
To enter you’ll need to:
1) BJCP entry form, found at http://www.bjcp.org/docs/SCP_EntryRecipe.pdf. Ingredients and procedure section is not necessary.
2) Each bottle must have a filled out Bottle ID form attached, preferably by rubber band
– Bottle ID form can be found here: http://www.bjcp.org/docs/SCP_BottleID.pdf
3) Make out a $5 check to Upland Brewing Co. for the entry fee. Entry fees will be redistributed to all attending BJCP certified judges who will be evaluating for the day.
4) Send two bottles of your homebrew (including forms and check) to:
Upland Brewing Co.; Attn: Caleb Staton; 350 W. 11th St.; Bloomington, IN 47404.
Good luck to all participants!